A fresh approach to conveyancing
Buying and selling your home doesn’t have to be stressful. It’s about understanding the process, feeling like you can ask the smallest of questions and knowing that you are in expert hands. That’s why you’ll appreciate our fresh approach to conveyancing.
- We offer a very personal service, taking the time to explain the buying and selling process to you – from the legal terminology to our transparent fees. It puts your mind at rest and helps you to understand what to expect, and when. You’ll also find that our letters, and conversations, explain everything in plain English.
- To us, local knowledge is everything. After 90 years providing conveyancing to generations of families in the Northallerton area, we have developed excellent working relationships with our local estate agents, surveyors and planning department. The result? We keep each stage moving as efficiently as possible.
- We make a point of updating you regularly. As well as having a named solicitor, a second member of our team will also have knowledge of your file – it guarantees that you will always receive a response to any query on the same day. Just give us a ring, drop us an email, or pop by our office.
As members of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, you can have full confidence in our range of services:
- Freehold/leasehold residential conveyancing – buying and selling
- Commercial conveyancing – buying and selling
- Shared ownership sales and purchases
- Drafting commercial and residential leases and tenancy agreements
- Transfer of ownership
- Assistance in commissioning surveys and valuations
- Acting as your solicitor in auctions
- Help to Buy schemes, including Forces Help to Buy